Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Some new Recipes!!


I haven't posted a recipe in a LONG time, so here is two!!! I am going to try to be better about posting! (Thanks Natalie for reminding me!!!)

5 Soup Chicken for the Crock Pot
A bunch of chicken breasts (I don't ever count, I just add about 5 or 6! And I always put them in frozen)
1 can of cream of mushroom
1 can of cream of celery
1 can cream of chicken
1 can french onion soup (one time I didn't have a can of this so I just added 1 envelope of dry onion soup mix and I could not tell the difference at all!!)
1 can cheese soup
Mix all together (don't add any water) Put chicken in crock pot and pour the soup mixed together over the top. Cook on low about 6 hours. (Usually when I do this recipe is when I realize at 2pm I haven't figured out dinner yet, so I cook on high for 4 hours...works great!) Serve over rice, mashed potatoes or egg noodles. Any is good...I've tried them all!

Mini Pumpkin Pies
2 cans of crescent rolls
1 cup pumpkin(not pumpkin pie can)
half a block of cream cheese
pumpkin pie spice
sugar

mix cream cheese, 1 cup pumpkin and 1 T of pumpkin pie spice. Open each crescent rolls and spread filling along dough. Roll up crescent roll.
Mix 4 T sugar and 1 1/2 T of pumpkin pie spice. Roll crescent in sugar and pumpkin pie spice mixture. Bake in 350 degree oven for 15 minutes. They are REALLY good warm!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!! I'm so excited! Everything you post makes my mouth water. Can't wait to try these new ones! =) Thanks Erin

    ReplyDelete